All online orders are subject to availability.
If there is a shortfall in our online stock, we will endeavor to find any purchased item in one of our retail stores. In the case that we are unable to find the requested item, we will notify you via email and offer you the option to choose another style to the same value, or cancel/refund your order.
Florsheim Online has the right to refuse an order for any reason.
Online Return and Exchange Policy
Florsheim Online is confident that you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason this is not the case, you are able to return your purchase within 30 days of the order date.
Provided that your return arrives back at our Online Warehouse in unworn/original condition (this includes the original packaging ie. Shoe box), and within our 30 day Returns period, our customers are entitled to the following:
1. FULL PRICED ITEMS: We offer Exchanges, Store Credit and Refunds.
2. SALE ITEMS: We offer Exchanges, Store Credit and Refunds.
3. CLEARANCE ITEMS: For Change-of-Mind returns on clearance items, we only offer Exchanges of Store Credit (unless faulty).
NOTE: Clearance items will end in $0.80.
FAULTY ITEMS: In the event that you have received an item that you believe is faulty; please contact customer service immediately. We take pride in our product quality and service, and our customer service team will be in contact to assist you promptly.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTERPAY: To return any items with Afterpay online, please send your returns to our Online Warehouse at 262A Darebin rd, Fairfield, VIC 3078. Returns paid with Afterpay will not be accepted back in our Florsheim Retail Stores under any circumstances, all returns must be processed via the Online Store. Afterpay returns are eligible for size exchange or a refund.
How to Return an Online Order:
1. Make sure your shoes are in original, unworn condition. Any returns must not show any visible signs of wear and should be returned in the original packaging, with no damage to the box or shoes/accessories.
2. Fill out a returns form, indicating the information of your return.
Click here to download a returns form.
(Please print out this form, fill it out and send it back, along with your shoes. All returns must be accompanied with a returns form)
3. Place your shoes and the Returns form, in the shoe box and pop both of them into a satchel or postage box.(We recommend using an Australia post satchel, but returns can be sent back any way you prefer. But we highly recommend using a trackable postage service. Florsheim will not take responsibility for returned items not received if registered post is not used.)
4. Please address your package to:
262a Darebin Rd
5. Upon arrival of your return at head office, one of our customer service representatives will be in contact to process your return. Please allow up to 14 days for exchanges or refunds to be processed.
A few notes on returns:
- The customer is responsible for all associated costs to return items to us (unless faulty).
- For exchange, Florsheim Online will not charge for a second delivery.
- Refunds will automatically be processed back onto the credit card used to make the original purchase, or if originally paid with PayPal, your refund will be processed back to your PayPal account.
Size Exchange in store - If your local store carries the style and has the size you require in stock, they are able to offer a size exchange. Proof of Purchase will be required for all exchanges.
Please note stores are NOT able to change the style, offer refunds, nor can they transfer stock from other stores for exchanges. For this reason we recommend you call ahead to avoid disappointment, please use the Store Locator link to contact your preferred store:
Store Locator Link
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE / SHIPPING ERRORS
If you believe you have received a faulty item or there has been an error with your shipping, please contact us at email@example.com.
Domestic Deliveries & Shipping
A few notes on shipping:
Florsheim Online will strive to process all orders within one day of the order being placed, however in busy periods this time frame may be delayed.
• We offer Free Shipping on orders of $100.00 or more. A $9.90 Shipping fee will be charged, on orders less than $100.00.
Orders will be dispatched using the most appropriate service for the individual item, most likely, Toll Priority (www.tollpriority.com). Once orders have been shipped, you will receive an email with a unique tracking number for your parcel.
Orders will be delivered within standard business hours and must be signed for. If no one is able to accept delivery, a calling card with further details will be left by the courier service.
Florsheim Online will make every effort to ensure that all domestic orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, however, cannot be held responsible for shipping delays out of our control.
Florsheim Online is not liable for any damage caused to goods during domestic transit.
Florsheim Online accepts payment via Mastercard, Visa & American Express credit cards.
Prices of products, delivery or any other charges displayed on our website are current at the time of issue, but are subject to change at any time.
Florsheim Online will charge your credit card in Australian Dollars (AUD).
All prices displayed are inclusive of GST.
Gift cards are redeemable at Florsheim Online.
The prices do not include any additional overseas duties or other customs charges that may be applicable for overseas delivery.
Terms & Conditions
Florsheim does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information in this website and does not accept responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense incurred by you as a result of (a) any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information (including any data, prices, graphics, video and images) in this website or (b) any decision you make in reliance upon the information contained in this website.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and is illustrative only. Nothing in this website constitutes a warranty of the products or their in-store price.
You acknowledge that Florsheim Australia may amend, add or remove any information in this site at any time without notice.
You may not copy or use any part of this website without the express written consent of Florsheim Australia Pty Ltd.
Florsheim Online have implemented security measures to provide you with peace of mind when purchasing from our online store.
When you are requested to enter your credit card details, our secure server uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to connect to our website – this encrypts all the information sent from your pc.
You can see you have entered a secure session by the following:
• The ‘https’ instead of the usual ‘http’ in your browser address box.
• The small padlock at the foot of your browser or next to the URL bar (IE7).
Florsheim Australia Pty Ltd and any of its subsidiaries is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Florsheim as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
Florsheim will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Florsheim will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Florsheim will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
What does Florsheim do with your personal information?
Florsheim uses your personal information for the purposes of:
• providing our services to you;
• our internal management needs;
• our marketing activities;
• responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
• any other purpose you have consented to; and
• any use which is required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Florsheim may disclose your personal information:
• to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes only;
• any person or entity to whom you have consented to Florsheim disclosing your personal information to; and
• any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that Florsheim holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by Florsheim. Florsheim may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information.
Florsheim will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
To opt out of receiving any further communication from Florsheim, email email@example.com with the subject 'unsubscribe'.
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Florsheim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.